BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, 15 January 2017

New me. New venture

Wow where has the time gone. My mind has been unfocused on writing for so long yet there's been niggling thoughts at the back of my mind that I needed to get my words back out there.

My boy turned one in September. I'm so proud of who he is becoming already, it's been amazing watching him learn & grow. He is a cheeky little devil but I wouldn't change that for anything.

I have also taken on a new venture. I'm now working from home running my own health & beauty business. So I thought what a better way for me to get my trapped words out there than by doing reviews of my products! I've definitely been missing the trick of the two things I enjoying doing....writing & business!!

The new me will be blogging about life, mummyhood & my business. I will be adding plenty of pictures of my products as well.

Thank you to all my readers for being so patient with me & welcome to the new, happier, more focused me.


No comments:

Post a Comment