Nuts




Nuts. Not as in how I would describe myself but the food nut.

My husband loves nuts, he nibbles on them most days & has a habit that makes me giggle where he’ll pour a few out of a packet (dry roasted are his favourite) onto a plate & he’ll pick at them over the evening. Whereas I would pick at them straight out of the packet, I only eat salted nuts occasionally but only if I crave them but my husband will graze on nuts all evening.

I used to remember when bowls of nuts were put on bars for people to nibble on, the reason being was that the salt would make you thirstier & therefore you’d drink more making more profit for the owners. Oh yes they were not silly!

Until the health facts came out & they found that the bowls actually contained many people’s urine! Yuk. It told people that “hey many people don’t wash their hands” & “that you’re eating people’s pee!” oh yeah we loved them for letting us all know that information! I bet people stopped eating nuts straight after that! But I will guarantee that if you put bowls of nuts out now people will still eat them…why? Because when we drink we like to nibble & by nibbling nuts you will drink more!

It’s definitely a catch 22. Hence bags of nuts are now sold instead. So remember if you go somewhere where there are bowls of nuts be it at someone’s house/a party/or a bar there’s every chance that there are high levels of urine in those bowls. You have been warned. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eggs

GBE2 Dancing.

Wheels on the scooter.